Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Sandra Silberzweig inspired art

Over the past few weeks me and my class have been creating Sandra Silberzweig inspired art.It all started with an activity on our maths contracts involving shapes and coloring them and then filling them with patterns next we got  on with the actual art first we watched a video on how to do it the video also gave us good tips Mrs. Cutler explained to us the color wheel warm and cool colors bold and thine lines negative space one background black  patterns and designs  blending color  and to make it perfectly imperfect then we did our drafts I personally did three drafts I combined all my drafts and created my final picture then we used Indian ink to do all our pencil lines there were thine lines bold lines and mega thin lines then we used chalk pastels to color them in Mrs. Cutler said that they were very powdery and  to pick one up if we see it on the ground before it can get stood on she told us to wipe our hands before moving on with our next color I finished coloring and after you colored the  art you do your black over and then set it out to dry after my art is dry Mrs. Cutler is going to laminate my art.Now that Mrs.Cutler laminated my art here is the finished edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment