Pages

Friday 23 October 2020

Term 4 Week 2

 

What did I enjoy this week? One thing I enjoyed this week was having Miss Lawless run the week. It was so interesting having a different teacher and doing things different for a change.
What was one success I have had and why? One success I had was my emotions wheel. It was an interesting activity to do. I worked super hard on it and it looks wonderful.
What is something that I found challenging and why? One thing I found challenging is doing the lyrics task( a task where we literally make lyrics for a song). I have pretty good idea's for a song but what makes it hard is that I have to work in a group and everyone in my group has different ideas of there own
What is one thing I have learned? One thing learned this week is how to make a Bar And Whisker Graph. It is super easy and Miss Lawless revealed to us that... creating a bar and whisker graph is what a level 5 would do which is a whole level higher than what we are supposed to do.
What is something I am looking forward to next week? Something I am looking forward to next week is doing more cool and interesting contract activities.
How have I shown the value of Aroha this week? I have shown the value of aroha this week by all round loving and caring to others and being caring to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment