Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Taking a Chance 😀

Mahi Tahi means working together as one.In Pompallier School the three senior classes my class Tui,Kakapo and Te Kahu come together once a week to do mahi tahi.In Mahi Tahi we have the 4 c's we always use the 4 c's in Mahi Tahi which are collabaration,communication,critical thinking and creativity.Today in Mahi Tahi  we did a taste test in a group of 4 we each took turns tasting while blindfolded there was a total of 12 dishes.Today we used communication the most.It was a fun activity and I really enjoyed it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ebes that writing was awesome!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora. I am Kharn from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you use moari on your blog
    I learnt that the 4 c’s meant collaboration,communication,critical
    What bit did you find hard
    Please visit my blog


    Mā te wā
    Kharn

    ReplyDelete