Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

holiday events


Today Mrs.Cutler asked us about amazing scary and relaxing events that happened in our holiday
I replied with this

😯AMAZING
For amazing I said I got a vintage train nail from the 1800's it was very old and rusty,I got it when my family were on a train ride in Dargaville. It was a vintage souvenir.



😧SCARY
 For scary I said I nearly got tetanus from the vintage train needle.I was playing around with it when I accidentally poked myself with it luckily it wasn't very sharp. 

😎RELAXING 
For relaxing I said I was relaxing in a Jacuzzi in our hotel.We booked a hotel for a night for our trip to Dargaville there was a Jacuzzi mode in the bathtub in our room. I spent 2 hours in it relaxing.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am Billy from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked the sound of relaxing in a jacuzzi.
    Where is Dargaville
    Maybe you could make the words a bit bigger.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Billy

    ReplyDelete