Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

Picasso Art

Last week in Tui class we have been doing Pablo Picasso type art here is a link.First we rolled a Picasso we got a sheet of paper with Pablo Picasso styled head shapes,noses,mouths and ears. Each one had a number above it we rolled the dice and selected which one we will use.After we chose our face and facial features we then put them in our draft. We moved the facial features around to see what was good and what was not. After we did that we glued our facial features on our paper then we drew our draft on our good copy. After that we coloured our art in with pastels, we had to wash our hands in between to stop the art from smudging my finished work looks "good".

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am Daisy from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you added a link to show what the original art looked like.
    I’m pretty sure we have done something similar in Room 1
    Maybe next time you could include a picture of your finished art.
    Go check out my blog to see my similar art.
    here

    Mā te wā
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete