Pages

Thursday 26 March 2020

PAT Assessments

Last week or so in my class we took a PAT writing assessment for those of you who do not know what a PAT assessment is, it is a writing test to see what level in writing you are.In my PAT assessment we had two topics to write about home and the community and what we think are must have traits for friends I chose the latter  in my opinion the PAT assessment is really fun and cool you do not have to chose upon a lot of topics they usually give you 2 or 3 option instead of hundreds upon hundreds that cross your mind that will make it hard to chose in my opinion  my story was very passionately written it is always fun to take the assessment.

2 comments:

  1. Hi ebes, this is such an interesting post I like your use the words. there are some good words in there such as personality,opinion, and much more it seems as so you've put a lot of commitment an effort into this. from Noah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete