Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2020

Lockdown

In Te Kahu class we have been asked to answer some questions about our experiences with lockdown and here they are.
What was your favourite part?
My favourite part of lockdown was spending time with my family and sleeping in.
What was the most challenging part?
What I found most challenging was the boredom it was extremely boring but that is not all we were planning a trip to Roturua but we had to cancel it.
What are the things you miss most?
The things I missed most is hanging out with my friends at school.
What are you excited about most when things go back to  normal ?
The thing I am most excited to do is ride on the new equipment in the town park and to see my friends face to face.
And that is my reflection of my time during lockdown.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ebes,I'm Heidi from St Patrick's school in Greymouth
    I can totally relate to this,I think so many other people could too.
    I like how you asked the question and then answered it.
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete