Pages

Sunday 3 May 2020

Te Kahu challenge

This week in online learning we did not do our normal contracts we did the Te Kahu challenge. So we had a bunch of challenges and only two challenges were must do's and for every challenge you complete you get 10 Danni dollars there were two tasks which were competitions and if you win the competition you get 100 Danni Dollars here are the challenges I did down below. Let's talk about my favourite, my favorite challenge was Extra Extra Read All About It in this challenge we had to make our own newspaper company and write down our own news story the reason why I liked it so much was because I could design and name my very own newspaper and create my very own News article.The things I found enjoyable about the TK Challenge was that it was a brand new and interesting way of learning it also is not bad that every task you do gets you 10 Danni Dollars.The things I found tricky and an obstacle were that I forgot to record my Got Talent activity ( Got Talent is a activity where you take a video of you doing your talent and uploading it to the Got Talent slide) in the day the way I overcame this was by record the video in the freezing cold night without a jacket  luckily the activity I did involved a lot of movement but that did not stop me from having a runny nose the following day another was for the Got Talent activity too this time the problem was that I could not record the video on my chromebook because my chromebooks camera only takes selfies and doing that for any video or photo is going to look terrible trust me I speak from experience so the way I solved this problem was by taking the video on my dad's phone and then emailing it to my school account the next obstacle is similar except that this time it was a photo of interview exact same solution.Anyway here are the five TK Challenge activities I did enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Ebes! What is the name of your talent? Is it something you have learned during martial arts? Keep up the awesome learning :)

    ReplyDelete