Pages

Friday 5 March 2021

Term 1 Week 5 Reflection

 This week I did sensational and interesting activities such as a boat that floats, word of the week, chapter chat, my pepeha activity etc every activity I did was very fun and stimulating. My favourite activity I did was a boat that floats even though timing my boats floating time is taking ages it is and will still be one of the most coolest activities I've done this year.

Something I really enjoyed doing was this weeks word of the week. Now this weeks word of the week was different to the other word of the weeks because this weeks one was not originally done digitally, It was a collaborative group task and instead of pronouncing the word we acted it out. The thing I enjoyed most was doing something new and interesting rather than the same old write the definition on a slide and post it o your blog.

Something I found challenging this week was doing my floating boat activity not because it was difficult to make it but it was annoyingly difficult to time it because last time I did it I got 5min 49s not because it sunk but  because we had to stop to go to mourning tea and this time I got to 30min 46s  before stopping to go to mourning tea. It is just simply annoying how much time it will probably take for it  to finally sink.

I have worked toward some of my goal by nearly completing my times table grid in basic facts the only ones I did not succeed in was 6,7,8 times tables . For next time I want to improve my time on basic facts and to better practice or figure out a trick to learning my 6, 7, 8 times tables.

The value of mercy means to show kindness and care to those who are less fortunate than you, I have done this by being a friend to those who do not have any company and being kind and helpful to all those around me.

I am looking forward to finishing my floating boat activity this or  maybe the next week, I am just curious to find out how long my boat the S.S KFC Plate can float. Plus it would be such a shame to leave such a cool activity unconcluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment