Pages

Friday 12 March 2021

Weekly Reflection : Week 6 Term 1

 This week I did cool and interesting activities such as the A Day In The Life Of Sopee venn diagram, the See-Think-Wonder activity, PEEL paragraphs, Jam Board etc. This week the activities were more or less unexcited  but I have something I enjoyed this week that was Mahi Tahi.

My favourite activity this week was Mahi Tahi. This weeks Mahi Tahi was about creating a learning object themed around caring for Gods creation for a competition judged by Caritas a Catholic charity. As usual in mahi tahi we were going to this in a group my group consisted of Dallas T, Kayde, Druvika and me. My group was originally going to do a video on the subject but since basically everyone is making a video we decided to make a poem book instead.

Something I found challenging this week was keeping up to date with my work as we were often out of class doing something else. It was fun being out of class but it is also fun to get the satisfaction of getting my contract done.


I have worked toward some of my goal by getting more confident in multiple strategies for multiplication and division. Like the expand, multiply and regroup strategy which is on of my personal favourites.


The value of mercy means to show kindness and care to those who are less fortunate than you, I have shown mercy by helping out those who are less fortunate than me, like by playing with someone who was lonely.


Next week I am looking forward to doing more local curriculum learning. With our focus being on rivers I am very highly interested on what we will learn next.

No comments:

Post a Comment