Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

Week 5 Term 3 Reflection

 The thing I enjoyed the most this week is doing art both pop art and RE collage art were very enjoyable and I am very proud of the art I did. 

One success I had was winning the speech finals it was both very exciting and very suspenseful at the same time, on the 27th this month I am going to Far North Reps wish me luck.

Something I found challenging at first was my RE collage art at first it was difficult I even lost my original paper ta one point so I had to start again but my new and better piece looks wonderful.

One new thing I  have learned this week is cool amazing facts about the brain like did you know that the average human brain weighs 1.4 Kg.

Something I am looking forward to next week is doing daffodil day art I want to know what  art we are creating and helping the cancer foundation.

I have shown pono this week by being honest in my actions to self and others and generally being honest and truthful.



No comments:

Post a Comment