Pages

Friday 7 August 2020

Week 3 Term 3

 The thing I enjoyed most this week is doing cross country I had so much fun running the track was long but exciting, and everyone cheared me on.                                                                                                      One success I had this week is with my creative writing I finally finished it this week and it is looking great.                                                                                                                                                                Something I found difficult was believing that I could complete my creative writting I thought it was going to take a long time but I eventually finished it.                                                                                        One new thing learned this week is about graphs  I learned what a graph is and how it is in algebra.            Something I really look forward to next week is printing and reading my creative writing book to the juniors.                                                                                                                                                              I have showed the value Pono by being true to my self and others being just and kind.




 

1 comment:

  1. Well done this post is vdry high qaulity I like that you explained the thing you enjoyed and what you found challenging, Good work!

    ReplyDelete