Pages

Friday 28 August 2020

Week 6 Term 4

 What did I enjoy this week? The thing I enjoyed most this week is winning the Far North Speech Competitions I can proudly say I came first and is one of the proudest moment of my life.

What was one success I had and why? One success I had was in Far North Speech competition 2020 like I said it was a proud moment of my life and I practiced really hard for it.

What is something  that I found challenging and why? Something I found challenging this week was completing my contract because I was away winning the speech comp on Thursday but likely I can easily complete them from home.

What is one thing I have learned? One thing new I have learned is how to better my speech for the future I know the things I need to work on and improve like speaking louder and acting more confident.

What is something I am looking forward to next week? Something I am looking forward to next week is learning about math next week I am sure we are learning about graphs and I am excited to learn this new thing.

How have I shown the value of Pono this week? I have shown the value pono this week by being honest an truthful to myself and others I have also been genuinely kind too.

No comments:

Post a Comment