Pages

Friday 31 July 2020

Week 2 Term 3 Reflection

The thing I enjoyed the most this week is doing the Hildegard of Bingen Animation it was incredible fun and I got to collaborate with my friends.
The biggest success I had was doing the build a Skeleton my group and I collaborated awesomely.
One of my challenges this week is doing the skeleton activity it was very hard because our bones sometimes were hard to distinguish.
 The fun thing I have learned this week is a whole bunch of interesting facts about the human body like did you know the thigh bone is the most powerful bone in your body.
Next week I am looking forward to collaborate with different types of people in group activities.
I have shown the value pono this week by being honest to myself and others and have only done good action this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment