Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

Weekly Reflection: Week 1 Term 3

The thing I enjoyed this week is doing creative writting because it is always fun to unleash my creativity.
One of my success' was the holiday recount I wrote it with a sizeable amount of effort and in my opinion it was great, the only feed forward I got was to shorten my sentences and that was from the principal.
One of the things I found hard this week  was cross country I am not a great runner and on one day I did  not know it was training and did not have enough time to put my shoes on so I ran through the course barefoot.
Something new I have learned this we
ek is Te Reo Maori in one Te Reo Maori task my group finished second and slowly but surely  I am starting to learn it.
Something I am looking forward to next week is finishing my creative writting and then reading it to Piwi class.
I  have shown the value Pono by being truthful everyday this week in and out of school.

2 comments:

  1. Great reflection of your week Ebes, it is awesome to see you reflecting on our value of Pono. I am looking forward to seeing you make lots of progress over this term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work you are doing really good on your reflection

    ReplyDelete