Pages

Friday 11 September 2020

Week 8 Term 3 Reflection

 What did I enjoy this week? Something I enjoyed this week with getting my Duffy books now I don't know if you know this about me but I really really really like books and getting my Duffy books it was just so exciting for me.

What was one success I had and why? One success I had was in writting my poem the Gale In The Green I had so much fun writing it and in my opinion it came out really really well.

What is something I found challenging and why ? Something that was really challenging was getting my contract finished in there was just one specific activity it was the social justice week slide I thought the slid had too much work on it but soon I finished it and it felt easy.

what is one thing I have learnt? Something I have learnt today is the fact that  that there are 16 types of poems I discovered that this week  there are so many different types like Odes, ballads and  free verse and my mind was blown.

What is one thing you are looking forward to next week?  One Thing I am looking forward to next week is finding out what new and interesting things we are going to do on our contracts and also doing STEAM  that we were supposed to do this week but we did not have enough time.

 How have you shown the value pono this week? This week I have shown the value pono by being true to myself and others ad genuinely being kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment