Pages

Friday 4 September 2020

Weekly 7 Term 3 Reflection

 What did i enjoy this week ? This week I enjoyed doing the activity about travelling it was such a fun activity to do. I did it in my old class and it was incredibly fun. My most favourite part about the activity was the brochure part I feel like my brochure about Italy is looking wonderful.

What was one I had and why ? One success I had was doing my  brochure about Italy I feel like it's coming out really good and I'm really proud of it.

What was something I found challenging and why? Something I found really challenging was completing my work, so the only work we really had to do was the independent learning work something my problem was that I I couldn't finish it until I was really stressed out but it turns out that that stress was just a waste of my energy.

 What is the one thing I have learnt this week? This week I haven't really learnt that much memorable things but one thing I have really learnt about is how to plan a holiday.

What am I looking forward to next week and why ?  Something I am looking forward to next week is finding out what we had to had to do this week since this week was very short some of the things that we had to do this week was  moved to next week so I'm very excited to find out what we were supposed to do.

How have I shown the value of pono this week ? This week I have been honest to myself and honest to others.


No comments:

Post a Comment