Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

Week 9 Term 3 Review

 What did I enjoy this week? Something I have enjoyed this week is finishing my contract before everyone else and creating a Te Reo Maori Kahoot it was so fun to create and even more fun to host the game.

What was one success I have had and why? One success I had this week was creating my Maui Pixel Art at first my original one was deleted but then I had an idea and that idea was my coolest success this week.

What is something that I found challenging and why? One thing I found challenging was doing my Maui Pixel Art since it was deleted once but in the end I persevered and turned it into a success.

What is one thing I have learned? One thing I have learned this week is how to make a Stem And Leaf graph and how to make a Back to Back Stem And Leaf graph at first I was confused but Miss Cook helped me and I learnt how to do it.

What is something I am looking forward to next week? Something I am looking forward to next week is like always learning what new and interesting things are on our contracts next week.

How have I shown the value of Pono this week? I have shown the value of ponoby being honest to myself an others.

No comments:

Post a Comment