Pages

Thursday 25 February 2021

Term 1: Week 4 Reflection

The highlight of my week this week was making my boat, S.S KFC Plate. The reason I named my boat that is because it looks like a paper plate that KFC gives out. The task this boat was from is STREAM, the task was to make a boat out of only paper using only scissors and tape. The reason why I enjoyed this task so much was because it made me use my ingenuity and creativity.

One  challenge I had was doing the Sudoku activity. The Sudoku activity was hard and I was really struggling but I also worked on it by trying to do it on a piece of paper at home luckily soon enough I cracked it.

This week I have walked more in the footsteps of Jesus by helping people with their work like telling others what to do, helping others and giving them examples.

I have shown the value of mercy by being kind and compassionate to others. Like helping them in any sort of manner and being caring to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment