Pages

Friday 19 February 2021

Term 1: Week 3 Reflection

The highlight of my week last week was going to tech. Going to tech was fun and exciting and at tech I learned new things like making 3d shapes. 

This week I found nothing to be really challenging some honourable will be drawing 3d shapes and the longest paper task a task in which we created long strands of paper by ripping it.

Something I want to work on next week is put more effort into my work by making it look pretty E.g colouring my work in, drawing pictures on my work and all around being more creative in presentation.

I show mercy this week by helping others with there learning.

Something I am looking forward to net week is doing more STREAM (Science, Technology, Reading ?, Engineering, Arts and Maths) tasks. An activity were we critical think to achieve a goal. It is very similar to Mahi Tahi except that we do it independently.

No comments:

Post a Comment