Pages

Friday 12 February 2021

Week 2 Term 1 Reflection

What was the highlight of you week ? The highlight of my week last week was getting accepted into the Special Character Team. It was such an honour when Whaea Danni read out my name and Mrs Carey handed me my certificate.

What was something you found challenging ? Something I found challenging this week was completing my Waitangi puzzle. The puzzle involved doing 3 parts writting the answers, cutting out the individual pieces and gluing the puzzle together. The task wasn't as hard as it was annoying because it took an egregious time to cut and glue in.

What was one success you had ? One success I had was doing my mercy values slide even though it only  took me 30 minutes to it still came out really good. Another success I had last week was the spelling test I tried hard and I got a good result I am now in the hardest spelling group, the red group.


Last week I didn't really learn anything new or interesting, the only really new thing I learned was the  mercy values but there is not a lot to wright about really.

Something I'm looking forward to next week is going to another getting to do my duties as a member of the Special Character Team, I am really looking forward to go to my first meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment